All the credits for them.
– Make exceptions to Directory %ProgramFiles%\KMSpico\*.exe in Antivirus or Defender.
How This Program Works:
1.Install KMSpico in Windows.
2.Create Shortcuts for KMSpico.
4.Run automatically KMSELDI and AutoPico.
5.Make Tokens Backup.
6.Detect VL or Retail and depending of the License Status activate or convert to VL.
7.Activate for 180 days all VL products found.
8.Install a windows service that reactive every windows start.
9.Create a task schedule for AutoPico to run every 24 hours.
– Fixed Reported bugs from 9.0.5.
– Fixed retail conversion of ProjectStd and VisioStd.
– Fixed internet detection.
– Fixed bug with WServer.
– Silent driver install in W8.1.
– Detect non driver installed and install automatically in W8.1.
– Fixed service bugs.
– Demo video included.
– Fixed firewall bugs.
– None version before the build (126.96.36.19931012) will not receive support.
– At the moment for O2013 installed in W8.1 it use an online server. If dont work for you, try again in differents times of the day.
Online servers credits:
Q: The smartscreen is gray!, god save all of us, kmspico broke my OS!.
A: If you are enought fool to use SmartScreen, then EnableSmartScreen with this:
To be able to recover windows smartscreen please follows this steps:
1. uninstall the old version of kms pico
2. disable your antivirus
3. install the latest version of kms pico
4. a.when done installing kms pico
b.go to c:\program files\kmspico\scripts
c.double click EnableSmartScreen.reg
e.copy EnableSmartScreen.reg for future purposes
5. open action action from the control panel, click security, now you can manually enable/disable smartscreen.
2. W8.1 Core/ProWMC
Q: I can not activate W8.1!.
A: Yes, you cannt and nobody else can do it too, until right now, wait for an emulator. Right now (ends of october) only RTM/VL Professional and Enterprise works, include W2012R2, because the online server can do it. As soon the server get offline, the party is over.
3. Permanent Activation
Q: It is this permanent?
A: Until now for Windows 6,7,8 it will automatic reactivate it often, so yes.
A1: Until now for Windows 8.1, we dont know, enjoy your 180 days.