Ultimate Call Screen HD ဆုိတာကေတာ့ အားလုံးသိၾကတဲ့အတုိင္း မိမိContactမွာထည့္ထားတဲ့ ပုံေတြ
ကုိ ဖုန္းလာရင္ Full Screen ေပၚေအာင္ ၿပဳလုပ္ေပးႏုိင္တဲ့ Apkေလးပါ။ ယခု Versionေလးက Pro
versionေလးပါ။ Playstore မွာေတာ့ ေဒၚလာ 6ေဒၚလာနဲ့ ေရာင္းပါတယ္။ ေအာက္မွာေတာ့
Free ေဒါင္းယူႏုိင္ပါတယ္။ Android version 2.1ႏွင့္အထက္အသုံးၿပဳႏုိင္ပါတယ္။
Full Screen Caller ID
- Selectively enable only for outgoing/incoming calls
- Enable swipe gestures to bring up the default phone interface
- Press “Back” when UCS is handling a call to jump back to your default phone interface
- Choose pictures from gallery or take from camera
- Image cropper with multi-touch zooming
- Per-contact blocking
- Preview each contact callscreen
- Define a global default HD picture for those contacts you don’t feel like personalizing
- Optional on-screen “loudspeaker” button
- Option to show/hide status bar on lockscreen
- Optional haptic feedback (vibrate)
- Different default pictures for known and unknown contacts
- Hide parts of the call screen for cleaner interface.
- Block individual contacts.
- Global Activate/deactivate call blocking, overriding individual contact block status.
Sensor based actions
- Activate/deactivate sensor actions
- Set the “Turn to reject” feature: Turn the phone screen-down to reject an incoming call.
- Intercept and show SMS messages with fullscreen caller picture below. Fully themable SMS screen.
- Option to make incoming SMS show above lockscreen, including turning the screen on
- Dismiss or reply to sms directly from UCS SMS screen, with buttons or swipe gestures
- Link your contacts to Facebook friends and use their HD profile pictures as call screen.
- Setup UCS to use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID.
- Enable swipe gestures to answer, decline,or bring up your default phone interface
- Use UCS themes to personalize your call screen even more! Different default themes for known and unknown contacts, as well as hiding callscreen elements.
- Setup different themes for individual contacts
- Activate the “Turn to mute ring” feature (if your hardware supports it).
- Activate the “Turn for loudspeaker” feature (if your hardware supports it).
- Activate the “Block all incoming calls” feature: every single call will be blocked.
- Activate the “Whitelist mode”. This allows you to invert the blocking selection, and all contacts NOT marked for blocking will be blocked.
- Activate the “Block Unknown Callers” feature.